This lash is perfect for daytime glam or a night out on the town. Lucky 7 is 16mm and features a uniquely chic design of fine hairs carefully placed on the band to create a full and cat-eye look.
Reusable up to 25 times with proper care.
How to Apply MCLAUGHLIN LUXURY LASHES
- Gently align lash band with natural lash line to measure before securing lashes, delicately trim any excess if needed.
- Apply your favorite lash adhesive to lash band and wait 30-60 seconds until adhesive is tacking.
- Place the lash in the center of your natural lashes, and then use tweezers of your preference to push the inner corner of the strip lash in place followed by the outer corner.
- Complete application by pressing lash extension against your natural lashes with tweezers.
How to Care for MCLAUGHLIN LUXURY LASHES
- Be gentle when removing an applying lashes
- Remove glue using pointed tweezers after every wear.
- Use the original box or casing to store lashes to avoid any debris buildup
- Avoid mascara, especially waterproof mascara which can damage mink lashes. If Mascara is required, please use on your natural lashes prior to applying McLaughlin Luxury lash extensions.
AVOID IF POSSIBLE:
- Avoid soaking in water, or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Avoid tugging and pulling on the lash when removing glue. Treat Mclaughlin Luxury Lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Avoid using oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals. Oil residue will restrict the lash adhesive from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.